Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Double spacing when creating e-mail in Internet Explorer 11
  •  
Jack101

Send a private message to this user
Using the latest version of Kerio i.c.m. with IE11 (also happens in IE10)

When creating an e-mail in Kerio connect within IE11, the recipient of the e-mail sees a double line spacing.
I have tested it in Outlook 2013 and gmail (as a recipient of the e-mail), in both cases i see a double line spacing.
When creating the e-mail in Kerio connect within Google Chrome the line spacing is normal.
When I create an e-mail using the old webmail in IE11 or Chrome the spacing is also correct.

Does anyone has a similar issue, or knows which setting is responsible for this?
I don't want to advise our users to use the old webmail since it took so much effort to make them use the new. Smile

Thank you!
  •  
MarkK

I'm running IE11, and I get single spacing. Only double spacing is when I hit ENTER to start a new paragraph.
  •  
Jack101

Hello MarkK,

This is indeed the case, and in all other cases I described in my first post, pressing enter gives a single spacing. (recipient side)
Do you know how to amend this?

Thank you!

kind regards,
Jack
Previous Topic: Add-in disabled message in Outlook 2013 after 8.5.2 update
Next Topic: how to renew Kerio Connect Appliance - SSL Certificate -
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 11:57:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00433 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.