Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar not visible after reinstallation of client laptop
  •  
Techguy

Send a private message to this user
In our company we have replaced two old laptops with brand new one's and a fresh installation of Windows 10 and Office 2013.

After the migration to the new laptops its not possible anymore to see a particular shared calendar.
After adding it again (which showed up under a different name?) it shows "busy" rather than the details, even though the particular user has been granted access to the calendar.

If I try to open the folder options for this particular calendar it shows a messagebox that is is unable to while it still works fine on the old laptop (Windows 7 SP1 + Outlook 2013).

The same Kerio Connect Offline connector is being used for both.
Both laptops are up-to-date. I cannot find anything in the Kerio serverside logs about it either.

The webmail client works fine and properly shows the calendar items with the names. It looks like the Kerio Connector might be trying to use a different user for its authentication rather than the correct one (e.g. alias vs "full account") but I have no way of seeing what it is trying to do.

To me, this seems like a bug in the Kerio Connector.
Since it is working fine in the webmail client?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Do you subscribe the shared folder in a correct way (http://kb.kerio.com/1556). To me, it looks like adding external calendar in Outlook. Which is not the right way.
  •  
Techguy

Hi Pavel, thanks for your reply! We subscribed via the sidebar "Add agenda via address book" (or whatever the English equivalent would be Wink)

In this case the user only requires the calendar, not the whole mailbox. I don't think the old setup was also using it like that though.

Actually.. That was indeed the case here! On the old install the particular mailbox was added but missing in the new. Odd that this isn't saved server-side though...

[Updated on: Mon, 07 September 2015 14:59]

Previous Topic: Обучение Bayes спам фильтра
Next Topic: moving large quantities of emails + duplicates
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 06:59:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.