Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOFF Issues
  •  
rvgulik

Send a private message to this user
Hi, we have the latest version of kerio connect 8.5.2 with kerio-connect-koff-8.5.2-4957-win. Running on Debian.

Further more the users are on Windows 2008R2 RDP (Terminal Server) with outlook 2010. It takes ages to sync the mailboxes.
When sync is done users have to restart outlook to get new email and often they don't get any email in but when they are on webmail everything is working fine.

What i have done so far :

Removed and created a new profile.
Empty cache
Restart server

Deleted the user profile created a new one and setup koff again, still very slow.

Please help
  •  
rvgulik

I found out that it isn't an issue with KOFF i believe. I just setup an account on the same server but to a different kerio installation and it starts syncing directly and way faster!

So it must a server thing.
  •  
rvgulik

SOLVED, the RDP Server and the Kerio Server are both in the same ip range. So instead of going to the external IP for mail.domain.com i went to the internal address. Blazing Fast!!
Previous Topic: API for VB or C#?
Next Topic: Add-in disabled message in Outlook 2013 after 8.5.2 update
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jun 25 07:16:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00407 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.