Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » I'm Confused...OS X Yosemite and Kerio Connect
  •  
The NDS Project

Send a private message to this user
Hi, Our server is running Kerio 8.3.1 (2843)...and i just bought a Macbook Pro that is running OSX 10.10.5. I have tried a few different installers, but I cannot seem to get any of them to work. I just want to install Kerio Connect...but it just doesn't seem any of them work. It tells me I have to have OX6 Snow Leopard or higher...which I do have higher of course...

Any Help?
  •  
Yuni Kim (Kerio)

Hi NDS Project,

Kerio Connect server version 8.3.3 and above is required for Mac OS x 10.10.

This version resolves issues with the Kerio Connect Configuration Assistant.

Please refer to below KB article.

kb.kerio.com/1695

Thank you.

Yuni Kim
Sales Engineer - APAC
Kerio Technologies Australia
  •  
The NDS Project

So there is no way for me to use the kerio connect service on my laptop in the current version we are on? Are there any workarounds?
  •  
Yuni Kim (Kerio)

Hi NDS Project,

Manual configuration is also available (IMAP CalDAV and CardDAV accounts).
You can find more informations of manual configs in our Knowledgebase

kb.kerio.com/721

Yuni Kim
Sales Engineer - APAC
Kerio Technologies Australia
Previous Topic: Mavericks, Mail.app and public email folders
Next Topic: Filter rules by years
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Mar 25 16:29:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01021 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.