Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Office 2016, (Outlook) and Kerio Outlook (Office 2016 and Kerio Outlook connector.)
  •  
floorinterfacing

Send a private message to this user
A Client of mine, is running Office 365 with Outlook 2013 (office 2013), and I have setup an Kerio Connect Server running on a Mac for them. (currently still running 8.5.1, on Yosemite 10.10.5)

The Client's are running Outlook and using the Kerio Outlook Connector (Offline Edition), to connect with..

What's the current status or expectation for Office 2016 (office 365), will the current version work. Will there be an update ??
As Office 365 users wont be able to decline and update I suppose, they will get the new office pushed to their machines..

I am wondering how this process wil go, on september 22th the new Office 2016 will be released..
Is kerio 8.5.2 and the latest Outlook connector bug free, and will this work with Office 2016 Outlook ?

I have read some posts here on this forum, that 8.5.2 has some nasty bugs, update 1 has already been released for the mac version, but is it safe and recommend to update already ?

Can somebody give me some answers please.. ?

Thanks in advance,

With kind regards,
Floor van Nierop
Floor Interfacing

With kind regards,

Floor van Nierop
www.floorinterfacing.nl
info<_at_>floorinterfacing.nl
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

We know about few quite serious bugs in Outlook 2016 Preview. Microsoft is silent regarding providing support for Preview build and there is no newer or final build available for Microsoft Gold Partners. Therefore we cannot predict what the final version of Outlook 2016 will be. The only existing Preview build is not stable.
  •  
floorinterfacing

Hi,

thank you for you answer.
Will you expect an update to be there soon, when office 2016 will be released ?
What are your expectations.. ?

In the mean time would you recommend to use the webmail client from kerio ?

I am trying to get a picture of the situation thats gonna happen.
The same day 22th, the Office 365 contract is over, and I dont know what to recommend.
Buy Office 2013, or renew the contract with Office 365..

My dessision depends on if Kerio Outlook connector will ever get released for Office 2016 ?
Do you think it will, or will Outlook 2013 be the last version ?

thanks in advance,

p.s
sry for my bad english, I'm from the Netherlands.

With kind regards,

Floor van Nierop
www.floorinterfacing.nl
info<_at_>floorinterfacing.nl
Previous Topic: Outlook 2011 user's calendar does not display private meetings
Next Topic: Shared calendar not showing up on CalDav.
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jul 20 16:44:59 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00385 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.