Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » LDAP working with Snom but not Grandstream
  •  
Rob F

Send a private message to this user
Hi all. Just wondering if anyone can help me...

When I enable 'Directory Configuration' (under provisioning settings) my Snom handsets search and display LDAP users fine.

But when I use the same settings for my Grandstream handsets I'm unable to search or display any LDAP users.

Has anyone had any luck with Grandstream handsets? The models I'm using are Snom 725 and Grandstream GXV3240 / GXV3275.

I'm running latest Kerio Operator and connecting to LDAP on latest Kerio Connect.

I've tried both LDAP 389 and LDAPS 636 and makes no difference. The LDAP settings are being loaded into the Grandstream handsets from Kerio Operator.

Are the Grandstream handsets not supported?

Rob.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Are searching under Contacts > LDAP contacts in the phone's UI? Are you getting an error or it just displays no results?
  •  
Rob F

Yes - I'm looking under Contacts / LDAP contacts in the UI. It doesn't show anything by default and if I type anything it says no results.

and I'm also looking under Maintenance / LDAP book in the phone's web interface. It's shows the same settings that are in Kerio Operator.
  •  
Rob F

Here's a screen shot of the phone's web interface...

(I've blanked out server address and username)

./fa/4008/0/

[Updated on: Tue, 15 September 2015 14:52]

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

What is your firmware version on the GXV3275?

What LDAP server are you using?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

BTW, I have just tested the GXV3275 with FW version 1.0.3.46 against Active Directory and the LDAP search works well.
  •  
Rob F

Yep - using same firmware 1.0.3.46

But not using Active Directory - I am using LDAP services from Kerio Connect
  •  
Rob F

I've attached some screen shots from the setup in Kerio Operator

./fa/4009/0/

•  
Rob F

./fa/4010/0/

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Update: as Rob discovered, the LDAP search will start working if you remove the content in the field "LDAP Number Filter" (under Maintenance > LDAP book in the phone's web interface).

The Operator team will try to fix this via automatic provisioning. I'll update this thread once there is anything new.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 September 2015 09:01]

Previous Topic: Inbond mapping no longer working
Next Topic: Instant Messaging via SIP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jun 25 12:42:28 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00512 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.