Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Shared calendar not showing up on CalDav.
  •  
allgraphicsit

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I have a server running Kerio Connect 8.3.0.

One user is trying to share a calendar with others and this works for everyone apart from one user. For this user they can subscribe to the shared calendar in webmail and can see the events, they can sync it with Exchange accounts but not CalDav. When you look in the "Folders to Sync" settings you can see the shared calendar listed in the Exchange section but not in the CalDav.

The calendar is shared to everyone and I have tried also naming the problem user in the share settings of that calendar.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

David
  •  
allgraphicsit

Send a private message to this user
Ah, just noticed the user was also a delagate for the account, removing this made it availaible in CalDav settings.

Will later ask the owner if he wants me to run the server updates.

Thanks,

David
Previous Topic: Office 2016, (Outlook) and Kerio Outlook
Next Topic: Edit Mailing List - View Archive
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 26 06:27:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.06351 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.