Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Import Time Ranges
  •  
nhoague

Send a private message to this user
It would be absolutely awesome if we could create a csv, xml, whatever, that we could use to import time ranges!

Too many times I have customers upset that a holiday got missed because we forgot to update the time ranges.

Thanks!
  •  
M. Steinhauser (Kerio)

Hmmm... sounds well for me. Maybe should be usable also for "IP Address Groups"?

Can You use the "Suggest Idea..." button on the Dashboard (2-nd button; lower left corner) to add your idea into pool?

THX!

•  
nhoague

Oh I already have. But does that actually get listened to?

http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/125515-kerio-operator/sugge stions/6661829-recurring-time-ranges-for-public-holidays-for -ex

I mean this topic has quite a few votes: http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/125515-kerio-operator/sugge stions/3738542-email-to-fax

Ive removed all my votes from other categories to add to importing of time ranges.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi Nick,

The feedback does get listened to, even though not immediately. You can filter out completed request, for example http://feedback.kerio.com/forums/125515-kerio-operator/sugge stions/3392334-there-is-no-function-of-routing-of-outgoing-c alls
  •  
nhoague

Fair enough, I just thought Id put another bug in someones ear about this idea. Smile
  •  
fishtech

Hi,

Sorry this is OT to the original post, but relevant to the "Suggest Idea..." pages.

Links from this forum into "Suggest Idea" are very clunky. They usually do not work, even if I am logged into this forum.

I get the following page:

./fa/4011/0/

It will not accept my email address. The only way I can get to the "Ideas" section is to open my Admin account and click through from the dashboard page.

Can this be fixed somehow?

ft.

•  
M. Steinhauser (Kerio)

Hi,
did you try email address which your Admin uses?

Email defined in account (if any) which you use to log-in to admin console dashboard when you go to ideas through administration.

Have a nice day!
Martin

•  
nhoague

[Updated on: Fri, 12 February 2016 19:10]

Previous Topic: Dial prefix for outbound calls not working anymore
Next Topic: Kerio Operator 2.4.5 Patch 2
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Mar 28 11:54:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00901 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.