Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Email from Microsoft Office 2013 (Email from open microsoft office files)
  •  
computech1999

Send a private message to this user
I have a user that just migrated from Microsoft Exchange. One thing that was working with the exchange account, but not in Kerio is the ability to email a document/spreadsheet from the open file. They do this by clicking File/Share/Email/Send as Attachment. When he does it now, there is an error and it does not do anything. I have also tried to right click on the closed file and select 'Send to....' and choosing mail as attachment. This has No effect whatsoever. Do I have something misconfigured or is this a limitation of the software.
  •  
ksnyder

Works for me:

- Kerio Connect 9.0
- MS Word for Mac 2011 (v. 14.5.5)
- MS Outlook 2011 for Mac (v. 14.5.5) (Configured as Exchange Account)

I used the method you described flawlessly. Granted, it was on a Mac and not Office 2013. So not sure if KOFF is interfering in any way (or something else).

[Updated on: Wed, 23 September 2015 22:57]

Ken Snyder
  •  
ksnyder

Also attempted with Windows 10 and OneNote (successful).

Perhaps someone with accessibility to an environment more similar to yours can add some additional commentary on their attempts.

Ken Snyder
  •  
computech1999

Thanks for responding. I will try to test again with another client.

Larry Atkins
Buchertech
Previous Topic: Need a regular expression for a spam rule
Next Topic: iPhone 6S ActiveSync minimum version?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Nov 18 18:48:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00425 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.