Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » MyKerio Update (New functionality for MyKerio)
  •  
Heather P (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
MyKerio has two new features: "Organizations" and "What's New Notifications".

Organizations
Organizations adds new functionality to enable more than one administrator to be able to monitor the status of, and configure the same appliance, or group of appliances.

This feature is to ensure that our partners can have one or more collegues help monitor all the appliances that they take care of.
A typical use case would be:
"I want to be able to have 2 (or more) people access all our company's appliances through MyKerio, but I don't want us all to share the same username and password. I want us to be able to use our own username and password but still see the same view of our collective appliances."

Anyone with access to MyKerio can create an organization and send an invitation to other administrators to give them full access to all the appliances that have been added to the organization.

What's New Notifications
A banner has been added to the top of the MyKerio home page which summarizes new features that have been added to MyKerio.

This update also includes bugfixes and performance improvements.
  •  
MGyHardSoft

Hi,

How is it possible to move appliances between organizations? I have created some of them but all my appliances appear in one bunch under my first organization.

Rgrds - Gyula

Rgrds - Gyula
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

MGyHardSoft wrote on Sun, 04 October 2015 23:46
Hi,

How is it possible to move appliances between organizations? I have created some of them but all my appliances appear in one bunch under my first organization.

Rgrds - Gyula

That feature is not available at this moment. If you need to move already joined appliance, the only way is to remove it from MyKerio and re-join it back into different organization.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
Previous Topic: Content filter controlling RDP traffic?
Next Topic: Web logging HTTPS traffic
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Apr 28 12:06:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03420 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.