Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Auto Attendant Script for calling internal analog extensions
  •  
sincho

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

I am trying out Kerio Operator and I have an 32 line Analog pbx connected to it with a 2line fxs gateway. I've set up my voip provider and now I can make and receive calls without any problem.

Now I would like to setup a special auto attendant script for incoming calls, which will enable me to dial an extension at the analog pbx. For this purpose the option at the auto attendant page is not sufficient (Interpret any other input as extension and dial it)

Because auto attendant interprets inputs as voip(Kerio Operator's) extensions, not analog extensions. In order to dial an analog extension the script should add a prefix(such as 99) to the caller's input.

For example if the incoming external caller dials 125 during the auto attendant, the script should dial 99#125 to forward the call to the analog extension through the gateway. (# as pause to make the call on analog pbx)

I've added systems schema into the attachment. Can anybody help me out please?

•  
ICT and Me

To be honest!
Good luck, as far I know that isn't possible.

ICT and Me
Carlo Turk
The Netherlands
www.ictandme.nl
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

the option "Interpret any other input as extension" is for security reasons limited to internal extensions and a few pbx services. I'm afraid you can't use it to dial external numbers.

If the number of the external numbers is not huge and they are reasonably long, you could create an IVR to dial them (one level for each digit). Unfortunately, I don't have any other suggestions to offer.

Filip
  •  
sincho

Hi Filip thanks for the idea!

I've set the extension 101 on kerio and connected to the internal line in the analog pbx.

Then I tried to set key 1 for dialing 125, 2 for 126, 3 for 127 and so on. (attachment)

But before dialing 125 it should dial 101 so that it can get the a line from analog pbx.

However it doesn't work this way.

Is there a special symbol or soever to have a pause after dialing 101?? Is it possible?

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

When making a call over SIP, digits are not dialed one-by-one. Instead, the full number is sent to the other party. So there are no pauses.

A speed dial might help you. It can dial a number and then play some DTMF tones. So theoretically, it might be possible to setup a speed dial to dial 101, then pause, and using DTMF tones play 125.
Previous Topic: Avaya 1603SW-I. Cant connect.
Next Topic: Kerio Operator Softphone Notifications (iPhone)
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jul 25 06:36:22 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.