Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio Operator Softphone Notifications (iPhone)
  •  
Mische72

Send a private message to this user
Hi there,

We configured our iPhone 6's, yet one needs Kerio Operator to be open to receive calls ... It was suggested that we may not have settings - notifications setup correctly. We discovered that the phone that needs to be in Kerio Operator to receive calls does not have any settings for notifications (it is missing altogether) yet the other phone that works perfectly has a notifications setting. I have uninstalled the app, installed and configured and still no notifications settings?

Can anyone offer any ideas?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

it sounds as if the iPhone was somehow broken. Is it jailbroken? On my iPhone iOS 9.0.1 I can set notifications in the Settings application.

Best,
Filip
  •  
Mische72

Hi Filip,

Thank you for your response.

I can assure you it is not Jailbroken. We purchased legitimate and updated the software to iOS 9.0.1 but it just does not give any settings notifications for Kerio Operator. Even though it does for other apps?

Do you think this maybe an iPhone issue?

Your efforts are very much appreciated.

Thanking you in advance.
  •  
Jon Gordon

Hi,

Just to let you know, I'm having the exact same issue. I have no notifications setting for Kerio Operator on my iPhone 6. Did you manage to find a solution?

I'm running ios 9.0.2 and also not jailbroken!

[Updated on: Mon, 12 October 2015 11:06]

•  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

we have received a confirmation from CounterPath that it may happen with the new iOS.

We will update the application soon.

Thank you,
Filip
Previous Topic: Auto Attendant Script for calling internal analog extensions
Next Topic: Login by server's fqdn on huge network
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 29 02:23:31 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00413 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.