Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Users list timing out in Admin
  •  
brandonh75

Send a private message to this user
Since updating to 8.5.2 last week I am having a hard time getting the users list in admin and get the error "The server is not responding" after a minute or so. Refreshing the page will bring it up after several tries. Users can still log in just fine, and testing the connection to the AD servers in the domain settings always passes. I don't see any errors in the Kerio logs when this happens. Early this morning there were some entries in the Warning log:
[01/Oct/2015 00:05:28] Too many connections to LDAP servers (DC01 DC02). Number of actual connections is 32 and is limited to 32.
[01/Oct/2015 00:05:28] Failed to list users, LDAP server isn't available.

We were having some network weirdness yesterday and we rebooted all of our switches. The user list loaded fine at first so I thought that was the issue. But the "not responding" message on the Users list is back today. I'm not sure what else to look at or what other Kerio log messages to enable. We have about 180 users, about 150 of them are AD accounts.

Thanks!

Kerio Connect 8.5.2 on Server 2003 Ent. (Will be upgrading to 2012 R2 soon.)
AD running on Server 2012 R2
Previous Topic: Sending Emails over secondary Mac Pro ethernet port
Next Topic: Mailbox with multiple users - read/unread
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jan 19 05:25:37 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00870 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.