Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » IP Public:port forward to IP Local (How to IP/port forwarding?)
  •  
vickzkater

Send a private message to this user
Hi, I am using Kerio Control 8.3.3

I want to make rule to Kerio, so I can connect from internet to my office-server (local ip) but I can't do that, even I tried many ways from Google and this forums.

These are the details:
  • IP Public that I used in Kerio Interface: 103.231.202.xxx
  • Port that I want to use to connect my server: 1122
  • IP Local for my server: 192.168.212.91

So I want to connect by accessing 103.231.202.xxx:1122 to reach my server at 192.168.212.91

Please suggest me to this setup config, thx.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

http://kb.kerio.com/1318
scroll down for Destination NAT (port mapping)

Your rules should be like:

Source: Internet
Destination: 103.231.202.xxx
Protocol: TCP/UDP port 1122
Translation: enable destination NAT, IP 192.168.212.91

[Updated on: Fri, 09 October 2015 10:13]

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio

Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Looking for help ? - http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
pcunix

Assuming your rule is correct (and it is worth double checking), these things usually turn out to be one or more of the following:

o the tech gave you the wrong internal IP (so many times they've done that to me)
o it's the right IP but the wrong port (again, surprising how often they don't even know their own equipment)
o they never started the service on the destination machine ("I was waiting for you to do the forwarding!")
o a firewall on the destination machine is blocking the port.

A little sleuthing, perhaps augmented with packet examination in the Debug log can usually point you to the right place.

Tony Lawrence
Kerio Preferred Partner and Reseller
Certified for Connect, Control
http://aplawrence.com
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Another common scenario is that the target machine is not using the Kerio Control system as its default gateway. A screenshot of your traffic rules would help.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Remote Desktop Connection (RDP) via VPN
Next Topic: MTU Setting
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Feb 20 16:25:15 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00930 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.