Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Bandwidth Management / Limit Per User or Per IP (How to limit Bandwidth Per User or Per IP ?)
  •  
Kumaresan @ Velirs

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

How can i Limit Bandwidth as "Per User" or "Per IP Address" Basis ?

Presently, I can control Bandwidth Based on Traffic Policy or Type of Traffic or based on content rules, but in these cases, Bandwidth is applicable to all traffic passes through that rule.

Presently, at one my customer place, i have kerio-control deployment of 200 Users & More than 700 Computers, Out of which, 300 Users are located at a Location. Where Gigabit Connectivity is Established through Fiber between the location and Kerio Control. At the same Place, We have placed 3 Ubiquiti Rocket M2 Wireless which has 100 Mbps LAN Port & 300 Mbps Wireless Tx/Rx Capabilities. Each rocket M2 is capable of connecting 70 Users to 120 Users.

We have internet bandwidth of 120 Mbps through 4 ISP's. The problem is :

On Full load, Each Rocket M2, Uses Bandwidth of 10 Mbps, So 30 Mbps (Maximum). How can i limit 512kbps to 1Mbps to each USER or each IP ?? to get a optimum performance of network.

With current Bandwidth Management Rules, When i apply, 10Mbps, It applies to Total bandwidth for 300 Users or 30 Mbps on load-balancing.

Expecting Guidance With all your experiences.

Regards,
Kumaresan Pandurangan
Velirs International /+91(11)30088088

Kumaresan Pandurangan
Kerio Certified Partner and Cloud Resellerhttps://Velirs.International/partners/kerio
UK: +44(330)822-0322
US: +1(408)75-959-75
India: +91(8882)008-009
Singapore: +65(31)633-255
Canada: +1(438)2280-669
  •  
Previous Topic: Control behind another firewall
Next Topic: user authentication
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Feb 22 18:55:16 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00857 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.