Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 8.5.3 (A service release with added support for Outlook 2016 and El Capitan.)
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect 8.5.3 - October 12, 2015

Kerio Connect
+ Added support for OS X 10.11 El Capitan.
+ Added support for iOS 9.
- Fixed auto-configuration tool compatibility with OS X 10.10.5 when server uses self-signed SSL certificate untrusted for the system.
- Fixed GAL synchronization when using modified mapping file.

Kerio Connect Client
+ Added support for Safari 8.1 and 9.
- Fixed issue with public folder rename.

Kerio Outlook Connector
+ Added support for Microsoft Office 2016.
- Fixed upgrade from previous Kerio Outlook Connector versions (8.5.1 and lower) running on Windows 10.

Link: http://www.kerio.com/support/kerio-connect

UPDATE: It is recommended to disable Keychain synchronization in iCloud setting for Mac clients using CardDAV for contact synchronization.

[Updated on: Tue, 17 November 2015 17:02]

•  
ivan.gulan

Send a private message to this user
I currently have Kerio Connect 8.4.2 (4065).
Can I use latest Outlook Connector (8.5.3 -5082) to connect my Outlook with Kerio Connect? Or I have to use only 8.4.2 Connector?

I ask this because I installed Outlook 2016 which won't work with old connector, only with new one.
Previous Topic: DC upgrade - Error "Failed to get user's personal contact"
Next Topic: Calendar invitations received as meeting.ics on Android
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Aug 21 10:22:06 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00436 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.