Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio 8.5.3 and 10.11 Contacts, still problems
  •  
SebStar

Send a private message to this user
We have updated our Server to 8.5.3 now but there are still some dramatic Problems with the Contacts.

If i setup a User (User Contacts + public Contacts) via the Kerio Acc. Assistant the Accounts are installed in the Contacts App.
But just temporarily. After i quit and reopen the Contacts.app they are gone.

The Accounts neither appear in "Internet-Accounts" or in the Contacts.app prefs.

Trashing prefs and other Contacts.app related Folders in Library and Library/Application Support did not help.

Anyone else facing these problems?

Cheers
  •  
lunddal

Yep. Same problem here.
  •  
SebStar

Thanks for your Info.
At least im not alone with the problem.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

SebStar wrote on Mon, 19 October 2015 12:17

If i setup a User (User Contacts + public Contacts) via the Kerio Acc. Assistant the Accounts are installed in the Contacts App.
But just temporarily. After i quit and reopen the Contacts.app they are gone.

Unfortunately, this is caused by iCloud Keychain synchronisation, which removed created CardDAV accounts from the system.
There are two options:
1. Permanently disable Keychain in iCloud and have public contacts.
2. Use Keychain synchronisation and create CardDAV account manually. In this case only your private contacts can be synchronized.
  •  
lunddal

[Updated on: Tue, 20 October 2015 11:43]

•  
lunddal

I hope that you've informed Apple.
  •  
stevvot

Is the issue with iCloud Keychain removing the Kerio accounts from Contacts an Apple issue, or is there a way that Kerio can fix this?
  •  
stevvot

Any update from Kerio on this? As I understand it, we will not get Public contacts in our OS X 10.11 Contacts app currently unless you disable iCloud Keychain. Is the problem with Apple so they're the only one who can fix this, or can Kerio figure out a workaround?
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

We've found a workaround so public contacts will be displayed in Contacts app on OS X 10.11. Updated Kerio Connect Account Assistant will be available in upcoming Kerio Connect 9.0 release.
Previous Topic: Public Address Book with two same addresses
Next Topic: PCI vulnerability - Cookie Does Not Contain The "secure" Attribute
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 03:34:34 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00513 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.