Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Migrate 2 KerioConnect Servers together
  •  
hermann

Send a private message to this user
I'm new to Kerio, so sorry if I ask something stupid ...
My problem is to merge two Kerio-servers-data together:
Details:
Once there was one Kerio-Server with two domains for two companies.
Now, for different reasons, the Mailsystem will be seperated.
The admin before installed a new KerioConnect server for the new company, configured the users, domain and so on, a lot of data was imported via Outlook ex- import, there mail comes to the new server since about 2 month.
The old admin copied the mailfolder (the new company only) from the old Kerio-Server to a hd and sent it to me.
And now I have to merge the missing mails into the new Kerio-installation together with the imported outlook-data.
I tried that by copy & paste from the external hk to the Kerio-server-mail/userfolder, and rebuild the index afterwarts, but it does not show the structure in Outlook ...
I'm shure, I make mistakes here, but google was not my friend and so I try to get help from here.
Many thanks for any tips!
Previous Topic: Mailing List: GAL and alias
Next Topic: Software maintenance: Basic license vs. user license
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Jul 28 06:48:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00348 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.