Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » System Fault (Looking to see what everyone is using for control hardware)
  •  
pstavros1967

Send a private message to this user
I have been getting this "System Fault" error ever since version 8.6 was released. Out of all the people using Control no one else is getting this error? What hardware are you running for you Control box. Mine is listed below:

./fa/4073/0/

LianLi LI PC-Q08B case
Supermicro mbd-x7spe-hf-d525 motherboard
4GB memory 2x2GB G.Skill
intel 4 port server NIC
64GB SSD
Seasonic Platinum Series SS-400FL2 power supply

•  
pstavros1967

Really 237 views and nobody knows or cares to share their hardware configuration, shocking! Out of the thousands of people using control not one person is experiencing a "System Fault" error? Can someone explain what good these forums are when the community does not care help? I'm asking for hardware setup what is everyone using to run their firewall.
  •  
moro666

Hi pstavros1967
I have the same system error.

i'm using vmware workstation with these configurations:

-- Host system (windows 7 64 bit) with processor Core i5 + 8GB RAM
-- Guest Kerio system with 1 GB ram
-- 8 virtual network interfaces (6 DSL interfaces + 2 Local LAN)

-- the real system have 5 network PCI express cards

i have been using this system for years, so whatever the hardware / vmware is, it was stable tell i upgraded to 8.6.x

Mohammad Habeeb
  •  
pstavros1967

Thank you for the reply. I really find it hard to believe only 4 users are experiencing this. Rock solid in 8.5 unstable in 8.6. Kerio has absolutely in clue at to what is causing the error. I opened a ticket NMJ-236869 in July with them and all I got back is they are working on it. Nobody is contacting me in fact I sent an email in to check on the status and the response was that they have not heard from development. They have gone over a month between communications with me. Had I not prodded them I still would not have heard from them. This is the shit that pisses me off about Kerio, the follow up support is God awful. Only one concern for the company making the sale. I need to start looking for an alternative solution because Kerio just is not reliable any more.
Previous Topic: block Whatsapp
Next Topic: Guest network and DHCP
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Feb 25 12:37:32 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00939 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.