Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Problem sending mail with Outlook 2016 and 8.5.3
  •  
yschleg

Send a private message to this user
Hi @all,

today I upgraded Outlook from 2010 to 2016 (Windows 10). All config was done automatically using the config of 2010. Now I can receive mails, but I can't send mails with Outlook 2016. With 2010/KOFF mails can be sent.

Are there any known issues regarding this topic?

Sincerly, Yves
  •  
yschleg

The error message shown is:

Fehler (0x80048002) beim Ausf├╝hren der Aufgabe "Kerio Connect (KOC Offline Edition) - Nachrichten werden gesendet": "Die Aufgabe wurde vor Abschluss abgebrochen."
  •  
koopa

Same issue here. Messages stuck in Outbox.
  •  
Pietzarka

i have the same problem.

all messages stuck in the Outbox. after update 2010 - 2016
  •  
toubn

Same problem here. Anyone with a solution ?
  •  
toubn

This is not a solution but temporary it works for me (until someone give us a real solution). I made a new imap account (in the same profile). So I send all the messages through this account.
  •  
b-tom

I am recommending a fresh Windows as well as Outlook Installation. We don't see any errors with Outlook 2016 and KOFF 8.5.3. It's working great.
  •  
toubn

b-tom wrote on Fri, 06 November 2015 12:56
I am recommending a fresh Windows as well as Outlook Installation. We don't see any errors with Outlook 2016 and KOFF 8.5.3. It's working great.

Are you an Official Kerio representative ?

"fresh windows installation" <-- I can only take this as a joke my friend. I prefer to go back in outlook 2010.

" We don't see any errors with Outlook 2016 " <-- Read the above messages. Four people has exactly the same problem when they upgrade to Outlook 2016

[Updated on: Fri, 06 November 2015 14:47]

•  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Did you upgrade to version 8.5.3? This version added support for Outlook 2016. Otherwise, the issue is likely caused by your antivirus software. If you still have issues, contact our technical support. They will be able to help you debug the problem by reviewing log information.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
koopa4747

He did post in the title he upgraded to 853 as did I. I have no antivirus installed on the fresh win10 install. I know Kerio stated they added support for Outlook 2016 but, after turning in a ticket for the Mac Outlook there is a known bug when syncing. So currently we have no support for 2016 at all.

I don't like turning in a ticket for something i will be told is a known bug when, in the future I may need support and be forced to pay.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

If the support issue is related to a bug, then it does not count as one of your two free incidents. Do you have a support ticket number?

Brian Carmichael
  •  
koopa4747

OH! I wish he would have told me that. I"ll get one turned in on my Windows Outlook asap. My ticket for the Mac Outlook 2016 was VCR-757667. Thanks for that info.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

@koopa4747, your issue is regarding the Mac version of Outlook 2016, which is separate from the issue reported by others in this thread (they are referring to the Kerio Outlook Connector for Windows). I reviewed your ticket and it appears that we did identify that the issue is related to specific characters in a message that created a problem with the synchronization. It seems that they are rolling the fix into Kerio Connect 9.0. You should have received this reply from our technician a few days ago.

Brian Carmichael
  •  
toubn

Brian Carmichael (Kerio) wrote on Fri, 06 November 2015 16:21
Did you upgrade to version 8.5.3? This version added support for Outlook 2016. Otherwise, the issue is likely caused by your antivirus software. .....

I already had 8.5.3 and everything was ok. Yesterday I upgrade to office 2016 and I can't send messages. But the other folders are synchronized. As I wrote above I send messages through imap and after few seconds I can see them in "send items" in KOC account. I disable the antivirus but this doesn't solves the problem.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 November 2015 19:13]

koopa4747

@Brian Carmichael - I apologize, i may have confused you. I am having issues with both mac and PC. The mac issue was turned in last week and found to be a bug.

I am having this exact issue others are in this thread on the PC. I didn't turn in a ticket because i didn't want to pay. You stated since my previous was bug, i wouldn't have to so I have now filed a ticket with ticket #VZC-306199.

I"ll update the thread when i have information.
Previous Topic: q
Next Topic: KOFF won't sync all folders
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 14:55:01 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00530 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.