Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » What version of Control are you running? (Version Check?)
  •  
pstavros1967

Send a private message to this user

What version of Control are you running[ 5 votes ]
1.8.6 and above 4 / 80%
2.8.53 or ealier 1 / 20%

What version are you running and are you having any issues?

•  
pstavros1967

Wow pretty incredible 37 views nobody knows what version they are running and none of you are having issues? Once again I find myself in a forums that does the opposite of what they were intended to do. Seriously why do people join a forum if they are not going to give feed back.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

pstavros1967 wrote on Tue, 27 October 2015 22:23
Wow pretty incredible 37 views nobody knows what version they are running and none of you are having issues? Once again I find myself in a forums that does the opposite of what they were intended to do. Seriously why do people join a forum if they are not going to give feed back.

Only registered users may vote but this topic can be read by anyone without registration (inlcuding search robots). So no wonder.

[Updated on: Tue, 27 October 2015 22:46]

•  
ksnyder

Might also be helpful to understand why you're asking this and what you'd like to do with the results? As the poll currently stands, it's not easy for us to interpret what your point is. If you were asking for help with something specific that leveraged the technical expertise of the community, I'm sure you'd have had meaningful responses by now.

Ken Snyder
  •  
pstavros1967

Since version 8.6 was released my system has been experiencing a system fault error. I lose both wan connections ATT fiber and Comcat which is a backup to my fiber connection. With all the people using this software only 4 others have come forward to say they are experiencing the same issue and it started when they upgraded to version 8.6. So I'm taking a pole to see what version everyone is running and I asked to include any issues they are having with the version they are using. Look below the poll and will see where I asked if there were any issues. Looking to see how many users are running versio 8.6 and if they have problems since upgrading.
Previous Topic: Multiple L2TP connections
Next Topic: Map-rule by sender domain
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Jul 28 06:46:30 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00401 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.