Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Redirecting incomming calls (is it possible?)
  •  
Riddick

Send a private message to this user
Hi! Many companies have their customers assigned to a certain manager. So when the customer is calling he should be redirected automaticaly to his manager's extension. Is this feature realized in KO or the only way to do it is using CRM integration?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

I'm afraid Kerio Operator currently doesn't support it. Feel free to use the suggest idea button and create the idea.

Just out of curiosity, where do you store the data and how are they accessible?

Filip

Best,
Filip
  •  
Riddick

As i know, Asterisk is able to make sql-requests to a mysql database and get some data. I supposed the needed phone to be stored in the table according to a manager so we could get it from there. Therefore, i understand that such features should be realized through a CRM connection.

PS. In general, as a telephony admin i'd like to have a chance to handle incomming call number. For example, black-list, KO has this option, but what next? I want not just reject a call but redirect it depending on it's number. It is a tiny feature with a big potential and easy to realize. Waiting!
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

I haven't seen the above setup yet using caller ID, but I have seen many systems recently that ask you to type your account ID or support ticket number.

If Account/ticket is valid it sends you to assigned manager.
If Account/ticket is invalid it asks you to reenter the info.
If service maintenance/support contract is expired it sends you to billing to pay for a renewal.

Not that we have a need for but may be a cool new feature for Kerio.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
Previous Topic: Provisioning: wrong utc_offset
Next Topic: Auto provisioning for a Panasonic KX-NT321
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jun 25 12:41:58 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00376 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.