Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Opening html attachments (Opening html attachement in kerio connect does not use default browser.)
  •  
Ssithnos

Send a private message to this user
When I open an HTML attachment in the old web mail the attachment opens in my default browser, Chrome. However, when I attempt to open the HTML attachment using the new Connect interface it opens in IE. I'm running both connect and old webmail in IE because that's what works best for Kerio. However, shouldn't the attachment use my default program regardless if I'm using the new connect interface or the old webmail? Can this be fixed?

Previous Topic: Store full -wich is the best practise to increase disk size?
Next Topic: Copy and Paste in Webmail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Oct 23 11:56:38 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00418 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.