Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » iphone ios9 showing 3 unread messages on home screen and message list (iphone ios9 showing unread messages)
  •  
info@itslnet.com

Send a private message to this user
I have an iphone 6 running ios9 that shows 3 unread messages on the home screen icon and under the updated just now message at the bottom of the message list. There are no unread messages and it is fine in outlook and kerio client.
I have deleted and recreated the account and changed the number of days messages are shown but to no avail. It is the same on my ipad so it is definitely something to do with active sync.
It doesn't stop sending or receiving of mail but is annoying as you have to remember when looking at the home screen to ignore the 3 messages.

Anybody help before I have to waste a support ticket.
  •  
McIrish

I've got a lot of people complaining about the same thing.
  •  
Karl022

We have a few users with the same issue
  •  
info@itslnet.com

Anyone at kerio support looking at this???
  •  
Guido S

It is the same with me, too.
And in Android 6.0 I Have the PIN-Problem. There Seems to be a lot of problems with activesync.

[Updated on: Wed, 04 November 2015 14:03]

•  
info@itslnet.com

I deleted the device from kerio client (settings - mobile devices) and deleted the account on the iphone. Added the account back on the phone and all seems ok for the moment.
Ok on 1 device would be a pain if you have several to do. Must be a bug of some sort, maybe Kerio will fix it on next release.
  •  
McIrish

If the user deletes the profile on the phone and sets it up again, it seems to cure it. That's kind of a problem when I have so many users having issues.
  •  
derek_500

We are having the same issue. Some iOS9 users seeing what we are calling a 'ghost' unread email in the Inbox folder. We are still running 8.4.0 (3525) though, please make note of what version of the server you are running and seeing the issue. Not sure how to find out if it's on the Kerio or Apple side. We are using ActiveSync.
  •  
info@itslnet.com

Seems random as I only had 1 device affected. We are using the latest kerio as I know there were bugs in the earlier versions with activesync. Delete the device off the kerio client and remove the account from the phone then add it back, that seems to have fixed mine.
  •  
b-tom

Did you open ticket on this?
  •  
Guido S

No,
I deleted the profile on the Iphone and now it seems to work fine.
  •  
info@itslnet.com

Didn't open a ticket as this uses one of my two support incidents, unless kerio acknowledge it as a bug which is unlikely. It is resolved now as described above.
Thought maybe kerio actually monitored this site Laughing
  •  
Guido S

After deleting and than adding back the profile I have a new problem.The push service on the Iphone doesn't work.
  •  
McIrish

That might happen if you have active sync enabled on the server but you didn't select "use exchange active sync instead" when you setup the profile on the phone.
info@itslnet.com

I had to delete the device from kerio client for the user (settings - mobile devices). The phone will then recreate it when it next connects
Previous Topic: Removing a Kerio Exchange Sync account from iPhone
Next Topic: Mac Mail and KC 9.0
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 12:58:12 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00521 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.