Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrade from 8.4.2 to 8.5.3 (iOS push issues - after recreating profiles)
  •  
Machete

Send a private message to this user
Hello,

After reading the release notes, forum posts, etc - I updated our server to 8.5.3 from 8.4.2 tonight and am having push issues on my iOS device. Since it's after hours, I won't hear user complaints until morning.

As instructed I deleted the entire profile from my iPhone 5s (iOS9) and reinstalled from the Setup my Phone link using Active Sync.

I am not getting any push notifications and the phone is not downloading the mail. I have checked all the settings and everything appears to be correct.

Any guidance on where to start looking next?

Edit: I should also mention the Outlook 2007 which was giving me desktop alerts previously is also now not giving those.

[Updated on: Fri, 06 November 2015 03:15]

•  
b-tom

Take a look at the error logs.
  •  
Vicky Tripp

Also enabling the 'ActiveSync Synchronization' in the debug will give you information on this. However it will give you a lot of data so it will take time for you to go through it. But it should help along with checking the error and warning logs.

Vicky Tripp
Previous Topic: Join Mailing List without verification
Next Topic: Kerio Connect - enable/disable general Footer
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Jun 22 18:30:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00414 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.