Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Registration lost after upgrade to 2.4.4 patch 1 (Not registering at Callcentric)
  •  
Reinaldo

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

This is the debug collect after Kerio Operator upgrade from 2.4.3 to 2.4.4 patch 1.
For some reason it was registering but it is not anymore.
I've changed password with no positive results.
The DEBUG captured is attached.
Thanks for your help.

•  
Reinaldo

Anybody? Do you need any additional information?
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi Reinaldo,

We need the support information file (from the system health screen) and a packet dump from the period when this problem happens. I believe you have my e-mail address already, so please send the files directly to me.

Vladimir
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi Reinaldo,

I looked at the data you sent to Vladimir and it seems to me that the configuration of the provider's servers is broken. Domain callcentric.com contains SRV records which instruct the clients to register at 204.11.192.xxx, port 5080. However, they are not responding on port 5080. Your sw phone works, because it can not handle SRV records and uses the standard port 5060.

Please consult the situation with callcentric.com.

Best,
Filip
  •  
Reinaldo

Hi Filip,

See the answer from the Call Centric provider:

"Hello,

No, our servers do not propose the SIP port. You Kerio PBX determines what port it wants to register through. As such, you will need to configure the SIP port on your PBX.
While the IP addresses do depend on the DNS SRV records, the port is dependent on the SIP Port you configure on your User Agent (PBX). Can you try specifying the SIP Port within your PBX's configuration? Can you also let us know which exact PBX you are using and we will try to see if there are any specific issues or quirks with that PBX? "

What do you think? Can you help me? Is it possible to fix a port (like 5060) and make it work?
Thanks,
Reinaldo
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

<~> $ dig _sip._udp.callcentric.com SRV <_at_>8.8.8.8

; <<>> DiG 9.8.4-rpz2+rl005.12-P1 <<>> _sip._udp.callcentric.com SRV <_at_>8.8.8.8
;; global options: +cmd
;; Got answer:
;; ->>HEADER<<- opcode: QUERY, status: NOERROR, id: 61350
;; flags: qr rd ra; QUERY: 1, ANSWER: 7, AUTHORITY: 0, ADDITIONAL: 0

;; QUESTION SECTION:
;_sip._udp.callcentric.com.	IN	SRV

;; ANSWER SECTION:
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha18.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha19.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha1.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha9.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha13.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha15.callcentric.com.
_sip._udp.callcentric.com. 260	IN	SRV	20 0 5080 alpha17.callcentric.com.

;; Query time: 2 msec
;; SERVER: 8.8.8.8#53(8.8.8.8)
;; WHEN: Fri Nov 13 08:19:03 2015
;; MSG SIZE  rcvd: 342

Format of the SRV record is "priority weight port target". Please ask callcentric to fix their SRV records.

It is possible to configure Operator with a port number, just type callcentric.com:5060 to the registrar and outbound proxy fields. It is however possible, that the SRV record will override the configuration.
  •  
Reinaldo

Hi Filip,
They suggest me to use sip.callcentric.com and use their A records instead of SRV records.
I've set up Outbound proxy and registrar with this and I can register now.
Thanks for your support.
I have no idea why they are keeping this SRV record pointing to port 5080. Any guess?
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Neither do I. In addition it seems sip.callcentric.com points to a different set of servers than their SRV records for callcentric.com.

Thanks for the feedback.
Previous Topic: Autoprovisioning set permissions
Next Topic: High-available installation
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Jan 22 04:48:24 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01616 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.