Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » IGMP (IGMP protocol for TV)
  •  
pym

Send a private message to this user
If Kerio Control supports the IGMP protocol ? (TV)
  •  
valshare

Hi pym,

i am interested for igmp support in kerio control, too. I think there is no support for igmp, i didnĀ“t have found any settings in kerio control for it.

Only thing, i have found is zero configuration but there i no word about igmp.

Hope kerio answer your question soon.

Valshare
  •  
pym

Hyep, The IGMP protocol is a reality in the 2015.
The zero configuration is limited, is not support IP helper between multi VLan.
Anyway. I have to take my decision. In few months my Kerio license expires. (Kerio will not be happy for my writing) but. Another product (free) is support the IGMP protocol and the IP helper between multi VLan (it works perfectly).
I put a lot of time to configure the Kerio control for works perfectly, I am not interested to change the product, but we must follow the technologies.
customer requirements!! javascript:%20insertTag(document.post_form.msg_body,%20'',%2 0'%20:(%20');

[Updated on: Mon, 23 November 2015 14:22]

Previous Topic: Non-recognition domain users by kerio control
Next Topic: ELIMINAR LIMITE DE BANDA ANCHA A URLS ESPECIFICAS
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 23 09:13:13 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00893 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.