Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Kerio operator app and android 6 (my android app stops working after upgrade my nexus phone to android 6)
  •  
reliesje

Send a private message to this user
Hai,

after updating my Phone to android 6 my opperator app stops working
anyone an idee ?

•  
steinham

Hi!
What exactly does not work, what happens? AFAIK we do not test softphone on Android 6 yet, so I do not know about any issues (does not mean that there are no one)...

Thank You!

Martin

•  
reliesje

what happend is the following

i used a nexus 6 with android 6.0

when i opened my app for operator it give a error message opperator stop

i deinstall the app and i reinstalled it but the same erro ocurce

sorry for my english still practice
  •  
steinham

O.K. - Thank you! I'll find some Android 6 device here and test it. Thank you for report!

Martin

•  
steinham

Hi again!

Unfortunatelly it seems that you are right. App stops for me too on Android 6 and seems that there is no suitable workarround to run it properly... :-/

Entered new issue report for developmnet to solve your problem.

Thank you for testing and reporting once more again!

Martin

•  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We are now working on the issue with the supplier or the softphone application. Looks like it will take 2-3 weeks before we have a new version.

Vladimir
  •  
DanieleT.

Hello,

Do you have any good news about a new release of Sofphone APP compatible with Android 6

Thanks
Daniele
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi,

We are working on that. The provider of the softphone app (Counterpath) has recently changed their legal requirements. The new version of the application has to display a relatively complex EULA. We are now reviewing the text with our lawyers but it is hard to estimate whether it's going to be a short or long process. As long as we are done with the legalese, it's back to the usual build/test/release cycle which should be quite fast.

Vladimir
  •  
Agador

Ok.. it has been a month since the last update on this open issue. When is the new release going to be made available?

Jim
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

We are about to publish version 3.6.2 of the softphone (based on Bria 3.6.2) towards the end of this week or early next week. If you are interested, I can invite you to a beta.
  •  
Agador

I am interested. I personally have an iPhone 6 and we also have a couple of Samsung Note5 and S6 available to test with.

Jim
  •  
reliesje

im intresst to Embarassed

[Updated on: Mon, 18 April 2016 13:04]

Previous Topic: Trouble calling 112 - Dutch
Next Topic: DoorBell
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Oct 17 20:50:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00469 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.