Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » unable to login on the basis of NTLM without setting proxy
  •  
nmm4829

Send a private message to this user
Hi friends

i am new to Kerio control, this awesome UTM.

i tried to define the ability to login via NTLM (without setting proxy in client's browsers), but it doesn't work!

but when i set proxy in their browsers. they can login & everything works, but a problem is until logoff, their session is consumed for previous user (as if the previous user has been login until now rather than this real user)

to solve this problem , i have decreased the auto=logoff time and this works but i know that this is not the correct workaround.

please help for above two problems

thanks in advanced

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Users are logged out after 15 minutes of inactivity automatically.
Or they have to logout explicitly by going to https://your_firewall:4081

As for NTLM, please follow this KB article - http://kb.kerio.com/735

[Updated on: Tue, 01 December 2015 15:32]

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
nmm4829

hi
helped. thanks
but many users forgot to logout first & then logoff from their windows.
so what solution so that when a user clicks to logoff from windows, he be logged out from kerio as well?

any logoff script in group policy so that be executed in order to be logged out from kerio as well ?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Quote:
any logoff script in group policy so that be executed in order to be logged out from kerio as well ?

http://kb.kerio.com/917

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
nmm4829

•  
nmm4829

WoooooooooW, Great Sir. Shocked
i tested it, worked perfectly. really thanks.

but a small problem, now when the users click to sign out from their windows, this sign out process takes some time & i feel this may be related to this line in logoff.vbs script:
WScript.Sleep(30000)

why this has been written such a long period ( 30000 milliseconds ) here?

it means the script must wait for 30 seconds before finish.

so i need to know would there be a problem if we change the sleep value to 3000 (3 seconds) ?

thanks again

[Updated on: Sun, 06 December 2015 16:11]

Previous Topic: Kerio VPN Client Problem in Windows 10
Next Topic: hiding IP from some websites
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Oct 20 20:02:07 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00438 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.