Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Upgrading from 6.01 to 6.02 : severe error
  •  
Jean-Christophe_V

Send a private message to this user
I've just tried to upgrade to the last version from a 6.01; I've got a msgbox titled : "Severe"
You cannot install this program over version older than 5.1.0 !
You must upgrade to version 5.1.x first.

First of all, none version less than 5.7.x was never setup on this server and the previous is a 6.01 !
  •  
nina802

I'm having the same problem.
  •  
keywerks

Try stopping Kerio and restarting your server (with KMS not starting up at boot time) before installing the update!

PHPStar - the missing gear in your web engine
Visit http://phpstar.keywerks.de
  •  
nina802

The problem happenned when install admin tool from windows xp. The server, and admin on linux intallation was smoothly done.
  •  
nina802

I finally got admin tool 6.0.2 installed on my xp box by uninstalling 6.0.1 and then install 6.0.2.
  •  
Jean-Christophe_V

The problem occured because registry value were missing. You have to set at least this one :
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KERIO\MAILSERVER. Create the value named 'Version' and set it to 6.0.0

I've found also that other values were missing such HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Kerio\AdminExe\MailServer\adminC onsolePath

I think I will send an export of HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\KERIO to tech-support.
Previous Topic: Kerio MailServer 6.0.2
Next Topic: Calendar in any other program
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Nov 19 20:41:28 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00475 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.