Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Calendar is blank in Outlook 2013
  •  
Domm29

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

We have a user who is using outlook 2013 . latest version.

Kerio outlook connector 8.5 (to match the mailserver)

Her calendar & every other use which she has access to's calendar is blank.

Ive tried updating outlook/KOF re-indexing the mailbox. ive even set this up in virtualbox with the same outlook and connector and it gives the exact same problem.

It appears to work fine when i create a new outlook profile for the first few mins but as soon as its downloaded the full mailbox they go blank again. No other users are having this issue.

My guess was a corrupt piece of mail and ive struggled working through removing then retrying nearly all the mail and this hasnt solved the issue.

Please help Embarassed Very Happy

[Updated on: Mon, 30 November 2015 18:24]

•  
ksnyder

Do you mean 8.5? I don't think there ever was a version 7.5 (would have been 2012).

Ken Snyder
  •  
Domm29

Sorry. ive updated it.
Previous Topic: Directory Service Failover
Next Topic: Kerio Connect Client 9 Calendar
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jul 24 16:25:41 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00364 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.