A number of our customers use the user web portal Dial tab to monitor the status of their extensions. The graphics have changed in version 2.4.x - the status of an extension is not nearly as obvious as before.
Is there a way to use the old graphics? Or modify the new ones?
- ksnyder (KERIO)
Hi Bill. You're correct - the graphics did change. I don't think there's a way to modify the graphics or return to the old ones. I've added a screen-shot of the new ones. I'm guessing you have already figured out the meaning of the new indicators, but for anyone who needs a tutorial:
In the image:
- the top 3 extensions are all registered (orange ring)
- the bottom 3 extensions are NOT registered (gray ring)
- x1103 is actively dialing x1104
- x1103 is a steady orange shadow inside the ring because it's truly busy (calling x1104)
- x1104 has a flashing orange shadow inside the ring (I screen-grabbed while it was off) because it's currently receiving a call and hasn't picked up yet
- x1107 just has the basic orange ring because the extension is idle/inactive but still registered
Hope this helps!
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of