Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Extension status display changed in 2.4.x
  •  
billbrigg

Send a private message to this user
A number of our customers use the user web portal Dial tab to monitor the status of their extensions. The graphics have changed in version 2.4.x - the status of an extension is not nearly as obvious as before.

Is there a way to use the old graphics? Or modify the new ones?

•  
ksnyder (KERIO)

Send a private message to this user
Hi Bill. You're correct - the graphics did change. I don't think there's a way to modify the graphics or return to the old ones. I've added a screen-shot of the new ones. I'm guessing you have already figured out the meaning of the new indicators, but for anyone who needs a tutorial:

./fa/4119/0/

In the image:
- the top 3 extensions are all registered (orange ring)
- the bottom 3 extensions are NOT registered (gray ring)
- x1103 is actively dialing x1104
- x1103 is a steady orange shadow inside the ring because it's truly busy (calling x1104)
- x1104 has a flashing orange shadow inside the ring (I screen-grabbed while it was off) because it's currently receiving a call and hasn't picked up yet
- x1107 just has the basic orange ring because the extension is idle/inactive but still registered

Hope this helps!

Ken Snyder
Director, Sales Engineering | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
Previous Topic: Upgrading from v1.1 - "Maximum file size exceeded"
Next Topic: SIP trunk supplier keeps blocking us with too many failed attempts
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Jan 24 01:56:03 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00558 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.