Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Trying to set up Kerio VPN Please assist.
  •  
SeanMB

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I have been trying to get Kerio VPN working for quite some time now, I actually gave up and logged a support ticket with Kerio but they did not even bother to respond (asking how to get windows SBS vpn to work through kerio control).

Anyway, Here is the error I get all the time.

"Unable to establish data tunnel (UDP Traffic is probably blocked)".

I have read every website and forum post with the error in and none of them can assist.

I get the error with Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10

I have disabled the client firewalls, poked holes for port 4090 in the client firewalls (TCP and UDP) and still no luck.

Please help, this is very urgent.
  •  
SeanMB

Hi,

I noticed connecting to the vn while inside the firewall works without an issue, only externally gives me the above error.

Also under interfaces it says "1 client connected" when trying to connect.

Please assist, I am desperate for help.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

http://kb.kerio.com/1305

make sure you have enabled VPN services traffic rule.

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
SeanMB

Thank you for the reply Petr, I have followed the instructions on that link and verified them.

I have the rule enabled.
Previous Topic: redirect ports
Next Topic: Multiple Internet Interface configuration
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Jun 23 22:43:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00395 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.