Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » KOC Offline Edition + Skype for Business
  •  
K4ito

Send a private message to this user
I have a client outlook 2013, with a configured kerio connect mail account.
Configured with the offline connector (MAPI).

As far as I know, the MAPI behaves like/ is an exchange process.

However I can't create in my outlook lync/skype for business meetings

This following error occurs:
"Unable to identify the calendar owner. Please contact your support team."

Are there any workarounds for this error? To create skype-meetings in outlook from the kerio-connect account?
  •  
K4ito

No one tried it before?
  •  
Mark Price (Kerio)

Hi there

I'm sorry to say but I believe the Skype plug in will only work with an exchange connection. its not currently compatible with our Connector.

I'd use the suggest idea feature in Connect webadmin and add this as a future feature request.

Hope this helps.

Mark Price
Kerio technical support.

Log Support Incidents here: http://www.kerio.com/support
Also, please use our KB: http://kb.kerio.com
  •  
Brian (GFI/Kerio)

Previous Topic: Backup UNC path
Next Topic: Last user connection
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Aug 20 11:42:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00902 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.