Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Kerio VPN Issue
  •  
Domm29

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

When connecting to a Kerio firewall using Kerio VPN for Mac V 8.5.3 the internet on my machine will not work.

The VPN into the company will work fine but unless i disconnect the internet will die on my side.

I understand this is an old version of kerio vpn, but the reason for this is because the version of the firewall matches the VPN and if i upgrade the VPN client it will no longer authenticate at all...

The wierd thing is when connecting up to other firewalls i do not get this issue. a user on another machine can do the same on mac and it wont cut off the internet either way.

With kerio connect its very limited as to if i was using PPTP i could choose the gateway etc but i dont know how to change any of these settings if possible at all ?
  •  
UnifiedTechs-Brian

Send a private message to this user
Check the DNS servers set under the VPN Server Properties, we have seen a similar issue after we changed internal DNS servers because we forgot to update them.

The Computer will use the VPN DNS servers for all browsing, even Internet.

- Brian
Kerio Preferred Partner, Reseller & Hosting Provider
Unified Technology Solutions
Previous Topic: firewall blocking all traffic
Next Topic: Dashboard Kerio News problem
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Jun 26 21:13:42 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00372 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.