Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Kerio Connect 9.0.1 release
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Send a private message to this user
Kerio Connect 9.0.1 - December 14th, 2015

Hi all,

I am pleased to announce Kerio Connect 9.0.1 is available. This version contains mainly bug fixes including free-busy presence in MS Outlook for Mac, issues with Android 6 and other minor bug fixes. The complete list of changes are below.

If you are running the current version of Kerio Connect 9.0, you can upgrade directly from the product administration. Customers with older versions can download Kerio Connect 9.0.1 here.

Thank you,

Change in 9.0.1:

Kerio Connect
- Free-busy in Outlook for Mac works correctly.
- Fixed some stability issues.

Exchange ActiveSync
- Android 6 allows data synchronization without requiring device password to be set.
- Android 6 sends reply and forward messages.
- Synchronization in mailboxes with a large number of folders and messages in the desktop version of MS Outlook runs without failing.
- Synchronization runs without failing with "invalid SyncKey" message in the warning log.
- Deleting messages from the Trash folder on a device also deletes them on the server.
- Slow downloading of attachments runs without stopping and increasing the CPU usage.

Kerio Connect Administration
- Sending and receiving message filter rules are always shown accurately when editing them.

Kerio Connect Client
* Minimum supported resolution increased to 1152x768.
- Fixed minor graphics glitches.
- Photos in contacts are uploaded correctly in MS Internet Explorer 10.
- Certificates from digitally signed messaged are saved when you reply to the messages.
- Contents of the email previews are displayed correctly.
- Unread count icons are always visible in the folder tree.

Customers with Kerio Connect 9.0 can upgrade directly from product administration. Customers with older version may use this link to get update packages.

[Updated on: Tue, 23 February 2016 15:04]

•  
sandjfrancis

Just upgraded to 9.0.1 and the upper menu bar "Email" shows I have 8000 unread messages. Couple of users have called to say the same thing but different numbers. All very high numbers.
  •  
Think Fixed

sandjfrancis wrote on Tue, 15 December 2015 17:24
Just upgraded to 9.0.1 and the upper menu bar "Email" shows I have 8000 unread messages. Couple of users have called to say the same thing but different numbers. All very high numbers.

I haven't seen this on any of the servers that I have upgraded. Have you checked your logs for anything that might have caused this?

Howie Isaacks
Systems Engineer | Apple Solutions Consultant
Think Fixed LLC, Dallas and Fort Worth

www.thinkfixed.com
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

sandjfrancis wrote on Wed, 16 December 2015 00:24

Any chance you have another folder named INBOX anywhere in your mailbox?
  •  
sandjfrancis

Yes, Pavel. That was exactly the issue. I had a deleted mailbox from a user that was in a sub directory of my mailbox. Once I renamed the inbox it fixed it.
  •  
FiNn

Hello,

we have similar problem in version 9.0.1, but with deleted e-mails. If I delete an e-mail then not be stored directly in the Trash, but to "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni@domena.cz / Deleted Items". The problem is the same for all who has any deleted mailbox. If I rename the "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni@domena.cz / Deleted Items" to e.q. "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni@domena.cz / Deleted Items Bad" and I have more of deleted mailboxes, so it begins to store to another "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni2<_at_>domena.cz / Deleted Items". Can I do something with it? Alternatively, I have to downgrade to version 9.0.0?

Thank you
With best regards
Frantisek Janosek
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

FiNn wrote on Mon, 28 December 2015 09:07
Hello,

we have similar problem in version 9.0.1, but with deleted e-mails. If I delete an e-mail then not be stored directly in the Trash, but to "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni@domena.cz / Deleted Items". The problem is the same for all who has any deleted mailbox. If I rename the "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni@domena.cz / Deleted Items" to e.q. "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni<_at_>domena.cz / Deleted Items Bad" and I have more of deleted mailboxes, so it begins to store to another "Deleted Mailbox - jmeno.prijmeni2<_at_>domena.cz / Deleted Items". Can I do something with it? Alternatively, I have to downgrade to version 9.0.0?

Thank you
With best regards
Frantisek Janosek

Just to make sure. You talk about Kerio Connect Client, do you?
We'll look at it. Downgrade to version 9.0.0 is the only solution at this moment.
  •  
FiNn

Hello,

yes, I talked about Kerio Connect Client (Webmail).

Thank you.
  •  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

FiNn wrote on Mon, 28 December 2015 13:27
Hello,

yes, I talked about Kerio Connect Client (Webmail).

Thank you.

We're working on a patch for this. Please create a support ticket at http://www.kerio.cz/support/technical-support so we can inform you once it is ready. Please include link to this topic. Support incident will be free of charge (and not counted to free tickets).
Previous Topic: GoldMine
Next Topic: "WebMailServlet.cpp: Failed to read file /opt/kerio/mailserver/web/" after upgrading to 9.0x
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Fri Aug 18 05:08:18 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00485 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.