Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Autodiscover takes a long time to connect (outlook autodiscovery )
  •  
Senna

Send a private message to this user
When we set up an outlook with autodiscovery takes sometimes 30 minutes , when we checked wiht another firewall it takes only 30 seconds.
We'll see outgoing connections but it takes a long time .
Even if we do not use the DNS of control. Who has the answer ?
  •  
kbohannon

All our Control boxes are doing the same thing. I have to temporarily move each PC to a different network just to get auto discover working with Office 365. What is going on?
  •  
Senna

Very annoying, according kerio is dissolved in 9.1. They know it's a problem. I hope so otherwise I switch to a different system, we have 300 users, and it is very annoying to wait every time 30 min. Indeed outside kerio is 30 seconds.
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
Senna

All these steps do not work , I do not understand why there is still no patch is released. No firewall has these problems. Bad thing is that we have to sign up to 300 users , which is a daunting task as it works this way . It should just work without all creating rules!
Previous Topic: New issue after upgrading to 9.0
Next Topic: Bandwidth Management Rules are not applied
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Mar 30 10:41:09 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00914 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.