Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » MailBox migration (Content migretion of Kerio Connect mailbox)
  •  
alex12345

Send a private message to this user
Hello to everyone.
Does anyone know how to resolve the next error?
When I copy whole content of folder for mailbox from old Kerio Connect Server to new Kerio Connect server I enter through Web Interface. System cannot open mailbox. Further I reindex this mailbox and after that I am able to open this mailbox through Web Interface. Everything looks good BUT everytime when I open mailbox warning message appears with description like "SERVER ERROR: Root folder '' cannot be listed". I close this warning and it does not affect to further work. What should I do to stop this error message which appears every time for migrated users. Thanks.
  •  
My IT Indy

You need to migrate with something like imapsync or migrationwhiz. Both use IMAP to move email and work very well.

-
My IT Indy
Kerio Certified Reseller and Hosted Provider
http://www.myitindy.com
  •  
alex12345

Hello,
As I understood this tools are not free software.
Could you please tell, is there any way without cost investments?
  •  
Bud Durland

If the Host machine is running Linux, you may need to reset the owner of the store directory. or you could use KMS recover to restore a single user's mailbox.

[Updated on: Wed, 13 January 2016 23:47]

•  
alex12345

Thank you, Bud.
All machines are Windows. Also problem exists with transfering Kerio Connect Server from one AD Forest to another. Now I found only Kerio IMAP Migration Tool which I realise is not compatible for this purpose. Maybe anyone can hint how to make it. I would be very thankful.
  •  
Bud Durland

Why are you not using KMSRecover?
  •  
alex12345

Thank you very much, Bud! I`ll try to use your decision.
Previous Topic: Calendar reminders disappearing
Next Topic: Kerio Active Directory Extension not working in Windows 10
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Mar 26 22:49:03 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03049 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.