Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Control » Problem in connect
  •  
imdj598

Send a private message to this user
Hi
My Clients connect to internet with 3 internet connection that balancing with a router Cool .before connect to the Kerio we should disconnect 2 internet connection. otherwise we have problem to connect to the Kerio.
What Should I do?
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

I really don't understand your problem. Is it about Kerio Connect or Kerio Control ?

Petr Dobry
Product Development Manager | Kerio
  •  
imdj598

Hi
Problem in Kerio Control.
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

You will have to be more specific what your problem is. Where you can't connect ? Network topology would help.

Petr Dobry
  •  
imdj598

I said:"I have a LAN with 3 internet connections that balancing with a peplink device.So when my clients want to connect to Kerio, they have problem and can't connect(This message appears : Unable to establish data tunnel(UDP traffic is probably blocked))
but when I disconnect two of the three connections, my clients can connect to the Kerio. Is there a setting to solve this problem?
Tnx

[Updated on: Sat, 02 January 2016 06:49]

•  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

OK, so you're talking about Kerio VPN, right ? Because "connect to Kerio" is little ambiguous.

You say you have three internet connections load balanced on peplink device (whatever that is). So the problem is probably in configuration of that device, not Kerio Control.

I'd suggest to contact one of our partners who have a lot of experience and can help you setup your network correctly.

Petr Dobry
  •  
imdj598

Hi
tnx for answer Smile
I think problem is in Kerio Control because peplink hasn't any special config and it's very simple device.
I was hoped you have a solution for this problem. Sad
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

It's definitely routing problem and without details about your network configuration and settings it's hard to give you any answer. If peplink is doing load balancing it must have a ton of settings, ie for NAT. Does it do NAT ?

Petr Dobry
  •  
imdj598

Yes, it dose .it has a page for NAT Mapping and I don't any config in this page.

• Attachment: 1.jpg
    (Size: 74.82KB, Downloaded 96 times)
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

So the problem will be in load balancing and port-mapping on peplink device. It probably use different internet line for incoming and outgoing traffic.

Petr Dobry
  •  
imdj598

ok! Now What should I do?
Do you Have Any Solutions?
Tnx
  •  
Petr Dobry (Kerio)

Configure you peplink device properly. Or find someone who can.

Petr Dobry
Previous Topic: Kerio Control Administration Access through Internet
Next Topic: Multiple Internet Links
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 21:32:19 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00541 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.