Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » IO error in write (Multiple IO errors in ERROR LOG)
  •  
AskingJustin

Send a private message to this user
Have Operator server running and under the ERROR LOG we keep getting multiple ERRORS

IO error in write(7): Connection timed out (errno 110)

Thought maybe it was a bad hard drive, replaced drive, installed fresh OS and restored back up and then errors came right back.

Can't seem to find any other topics/posts about this.

Kerio Operator:
2.4.4 patch 1 build 5034

INPUT?

Thanks!!
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

the error message means, that a network connection timed out during a write command (to that connection). It does not mean that there is a hw failure.

The error was generated by either the Kerio Connect integration or the AMI daemon. Other messages in the warning log might help you to understand what happened.

Filip
  •  
AskingJustin

Does errno 110 refer to a port number? I'm gonna dig through the warning log, but I don't see any logs that are at the same time, so not fully sure.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Error number 110 means "Connection timed out".

Do you use voicemail integration? If you do, is Connect in the same network? The most probable cause is a connectivity issue between Operator and Connect.
  •  
AskingJustin

At the current moment we don't have that setup, but the server sits behind a VLAN and NAT connects the main 10.90.x.x network and the VOIP 172.45.x.x network .. .I get connection timed out while on admin panel on 10.90.x.x network but when I plug my laptop into the 172.45 side of the network the admin panel seems to not time out so something funky is going on between the two sides of the network talking.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

If you are able to reproduce the issue, a packet dump should reveal if and what packets were lost.
Previous Topic: Phones in Reboot loop after 2.2 upgrade
Next Topic: Timestamp on voicemail message
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sat Jun 24 02:06:17 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00480 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.