Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » backup stalling out at 61% (Backup is consistently failing)
  •  
cfreeman

Send a private message to this user
For the last week my backups have been failing at 61%.

The details as matter
Version 8.5.3
Windows 7 pro, 64 bit.

My Mail Store is 70 GB.
I have 300 GB of space on the internal drive it is backing up to.

When it hits 61%, regardless of the split size I assign, it stops backing up and just keeps adding time to the Time to finish.

It seems to freezing on one users largest folder according to logging I turned on in debug. The last folder to start backing up. The folder has over 75k messages (was his old inbox before it started causing trouble and I renamed it to get things back running fine a month ago, well before this trouble).

Any thoughts on how to fix this or get it to move past this folder?
  •  
cfreeman

Upon further digging in error, there is this:

PropertyDatabase.cpp: File C:\Mailstore\<path>\<user>\INBOX-2015-11-17/properties.fld is corrupted (reported from fetch operation, key: 0001b4d1).

•  
cfreeman

Restoring that folder from a good backup did not fix the error.
  •  
b-tom

Sounds like a Disk I/O error. Did you also check your servers hard disk(s)?
  •  
cfreeman

I renamed the properties.fld to properties.bad for that problem folder. Kerio re-indexed and seems to have fixed the problem so far.
Previous Topic: Editing Calendar Events Post KC 9.01 Upgrade
Next Topic: User Login stalls in Apple Mail and WebMail
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun May 28 12:39:05 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03821 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.