Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Changing the email address when it is added via directory service OS X
  •  
nitrokev

Send a private message to this user
Hi I have a user that is getting married and therefore her surname and email address will change, We are using OS X server (5.0.15) and we then activate the users in Kerio using Open Directory.

I was planning on adding a new short user name as an alias in OS X Server in the Advance User options, and then changing the email address in the User account section, but when I do this the user in Kerio still has their original email address which cannot be changed.

I tried removing the account from Kerio and re-activating from the directory service, but it still comes in with the old email address.

I even removed our OD settings and re-added them to force it to look up all the users again, but still no look.

Can anyone help please
  •  
nitrokev

Send a private message to this user
Also i tried to stop kerio server and rename the folder name in the store directory but this doesn't work either because when I try to re-add the account it still sees it as the original name because it doesn't look at the alias
Previous Topic: KOFF problems on W8.1 x64 Enterprise
Next Topic: Editing Calendar Events Post KC 9.01 Upgrade
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed Aug 23 14:03:45 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00410 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.