Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » blocked emails from this forums (to forum administrator )
  •  
lkacian

Send a private message to this user
Today I found this in our KConnect Security log :
[12/Jan/2016 10:17:13] Message from IP address 195.113.184.9, sender <apache<_at_>forum.kerio.com> temporarily rejected: sender domain does not resolve

Lubor Kacian
FONET Slovakia
  •  
PastaPaul

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

I see this on my server from time to time.

For security reasons Kerio Connect wants to resolve the IP address against a DNS record and (for a number of possible reasons) the DNS server that Kerio is using couldn't resolve it.

There's a whole lot of things it could be (including spam) but quite often I see this type of message when there's an auto reply setup on a user account. The auto reply will try to respond to "no reply" type addresses and the server name doesn't for that system doesn't exist in the public DNS register.

Previous Topic: Creating user from existing files
Next Topic: HTML attachments are not displayed correctly
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Mar 27 04:49:55 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00916 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.