- Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)
Another service release for Kerio Operator, version 2.4.5, has been published.
The release comes with the following improvements:
Kerio Operator Engine
+ Added auto-provisioning support for Snom models D375 and D765
- Reduced the frequency of configuration resync commands for auto-provisioned Grandstream phones.
- Fixed the expiration of cached configuration files for some phone brands (mainly Snom), some files were occasionally kept too long.
- Fixed the configuration of less frequently used time zones on Grandstream GXV3275.
- SIP retransmission timer T1 is now set as per the recommendation in RFC3261, Asterisk's lower default value might sometimes cause needless retransmissions with slower phones.
- Fixed phone firmware upload for ZIP archives created on MacOS (the special __MACOSX directory in the archive can be sometimes a problem).
- Fixed missing dialing patterns for 5th extension on a auto-provisioned Grandstream phone.
Kerio Operator Administration
- Fixed entering of external phone number intervals that start with special characters (#, +, *).
[Updated on: Thu, 18 February 2016 14:10]
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum
members and may contain information and material posted by members which may
be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not
intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any
information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the
posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in
the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the
discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the
company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to
monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of