Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » cannot recover public folder (subfolder) (please help cannot recover public folder (subfolder))
  •  
I32

Send a private message to this user
Hi,
I need to move a server with public folders (subfolder). I have installed on the destination server the same version of kerio connect. The recover of mailboxes is working. If i restore a public folder with the command

./kmsrecover -d myDomain -m public /myVolume/myBackup.zip -v

i get the message "recovery process finished succesfully". However, only the contents of the top-level directory of the public folder is restored and not with my subfolders?!
How can I restore these public sub folders from type calendar?

THX

edit:
I found two public folders under ....store/mail/myDomain and under /store/mail. The problem folder i mean is under ..../store/mail. I can not see this folder after recovery in the webclient!

[Updated on: Fri, 15 January 2016 15:10]

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

Do you have pubilc folders configured to be global or unique per-domain? Destination server should have the same configuration of public folders as the original server. Otherwise the kmsrecover will put them to wrong directory or extract public folders from wrong domain.

Knowledge Base: http://kb.kerio.com/.
Technical support: http://www.kerio.com/support
------------------
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
I32

Hi Pavel,
Thank you that solves my problem. You have to first find (right mouse button) on the domain. I have changed the settings to global as on my old server.
Previous Topic: Last user connection
Next Topic: Server migration from x86 to x64 then update app version
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Sun Feb 26 06:29:31 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.02058 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.