Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Proposing new meeting time (Still broken?)
  •  
Bud Durland

Send a private message to this user
My users have not been able to use Outlook to propose a new meeting time for years. See this thread. Now that we have tripled the number of people using Kerio, many of whom came from an Exchange environment, this is becoming a major pinch point.

Is there a fix on the road map? Right now I'm taking (yet another) black eye over using Kerio because of this problem.
  •  
Trent Greenawalt

Send a private message to this user
I second this request, as I am sure others do. It seems that this feature is left in the dark and not important enough to put dev time into.

Kerio any official response here?

-I built a house out of my to-do list, I now have the biggest house in the country. Awesome!
Trent Greenawalt
Previous Topic: Kerio Calendar Invites are returned as cancelled
Next Topic: Any way to remove duplicate emails?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue Aug 22 16:36:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00402 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.