Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Slow access on Kerio Web Interface
  •  
chriskyriakides

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

We upgraded Kerio from version 8.5 to version 9.01 one month ago.

Suddenly we noticed that when trying to access kerio web interface it takes forever.

We did some tests and some troubleshooting and we 've noticed that there are a couple of elements

that are slowing the request to kerio connect page.

Our server is in our lan and we are using gigabit connections.I have replaced the cable and the

switch but nothing changed

I am attaching a screenshot also.

Did anyone suffered this delay ?

When we were using version 8.5 there was no problem, everything was working really fast..

Due to the size limitation i cant post the whole screen, only the inspect element window from chrome..

The situation becomes even worst when trying to open an email or browsing through the inbox.Clicking

or selecting one email can take up to 15 seconds.

Any help would be really appreciated,

Chris Kyriakides

•  
Pavel Dobry (Kerio)

This is indeed strange. I would recommend reporting this via Report a bug (http://www.kerio.com/support/technical-support). We will need to know more details about your HW and possibly also testing account on your server if necessary.
  •  
chriskyriakides

Hi,

I know its very strange.

The server its a DL380 G7 - cpu E5645 with 32GB of ram - Its a dedicated kerio mailserver - As i wrote before this behaviour started after installing kerio connect v.9.01 - Before i was using v8.5 and we were extremely happy with the performance of the server.You are more than welcome to test the server anytime
  •  
rigo

yes second the motion--s l o w . . . not sure what you guys did but got a test server and the takes close to 6-7 seconds to login to client vs 8.5 it used to just pop! guess 9.02 will be released sooner than later, and hopefully with this issue fixed Wink
  •  
Brian Carmichael (Kerio)

In the advanced options under the miscellaneous tab, there is an option to log hostnames for incoming connections. Make sure this box is unchecked.

Brian Carmichael
Senior Technical Marketing Engineer | Kerio
Stay Connected Anytime, Anywhere. Discover Kerio Cloud!
  •  
rigo

Brian, you are a the MAN bro--wow thanks for nailing that one--right on, BAM fast again Wink
Tkx Laughing

Brian Carmichael (Kerio) wrote on Mon, 01 February 2016 12:25
In the advanced options under the miscellaneous tab, there is an option to log hostnames for incoming connections. Make sure this box is unchecked.

Previous Topic: Force MX lookup for intra-server delivery
Next Topic: Shared subfolders via IMAP on KC 9.0.1
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Tue May 30 13:13:15 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00943 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.