Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Connect » Can an admin grant/revoke user A access to user B' mailbox, calendar or contacts ?
  •  
abucher

Send a private message to this user
Hi,

one customer of mine wants me to maintain the delegations and cross-user access, e.g. granting an assistant access to the manager's address book, or grant calendar access to individual mailboxes, or manage mailbox delegations, etc.

So far, the only way I found is to either tell the user who wants to grant somebody access rights how to do it (which is a pain, you know how users are ...), or log in as the user (via the web interface), and set the appropriate option myself (which involves inquiring the user's password - never a good idea).

Can this be done via the admin interface, or any other (simple) means ?

Without any central management feature like this, it is pretty tough to support Kerio ... it would be highly appreciated to have such functionality somewhere in the admin interface, to see the delegations and rights granted by the users, and allow an admin to set or reset this.

Thanks !

Kind Regards,
Andreas

•  
Bud Durland

This highlights one of my frustrations with Kerio Connect -- this is the kind of thing I should be able to accomplish from the admin console, but cannot.
  •  
nibs

Previous Topic: Debian 7.x to 8.x upgrade and Kerio Connect
Next Topic: Delegation possible for everyone?
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Wed May 24 10:04:11 CEST 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00916 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.