Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Call Completed Elsewhere
  •  
matthealey

Send a private message to this user
Hi All,

I'm trying to stop our Polycom 550 (4.0.9) phones from registering a missed call when they are part of a Call Queue.

I believe RFC 3326 specifically addresses this with the "Call Completed Elsewhere" header;

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3326.txt

Does Operator support this? If so, how do I get it to work...

- Matt
  •  
M. Steinhauser (Kerio)

Hi,
Unfortunately Operator does not support this.

Only think which can little help you is cal queue prefix (see call queue settings).
If younset e.g "#" as CQ prefix and then e.g. 987654 will call, you'll see "#987654" on phone. You can instruct users to not answer missed calls beginning with #...

Have no better tip for you now. Also you can report this using "Suggest idea" button and collect points for this feature / behavior.

Thank you for using Operator and have a nice day!

Martin

[Updated on: Fri, 22 January 2016 07:40]

•  
lessore

Hello,

are there any plans to get this work in coming releases ? Maybe it is possible with an upgrade of the integrated asterisk version in kerio operator?

Thank you

•  
matthealey

I know it works in Asterisks because PBXware supports it perfectly.
  •  
Vladimir Toncar (Kerio)

Hi, this is planned for Operator 2.5.
  •  
matthealey

Oh yay!

Customers will be happy. No more 6000 missed calls.
Previous Topic: Receive faxes silently (or with different ring tone)
Next Topic: Common voicemail amongst multiple phones
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Thu Dec 08 08:52:37 CET 2016

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.03939 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.