Connect. Communicate. Collaborate. Securely.

Home » Kerio User Forums » Kerio Operator » Voicemail integration with Kerio Connect failed.
  •  
fishtech

Send a private message to this user
I have recently been getting this Event Log message a couple times a day:

[22/Jan/2016 11:44:49] Voicemail integration with Kerio Connect failed.
[22/Jan/2016 11:46:53] Voicemail integration with Kerio Connect is back online.

Around the same time I see this in Error Log:

[22/Jan/2016 11:44:49] {imap_helper.11376} Login incorrect for 'myco.com/OperatorAdmin_444A96B5-E383-4A1/username'
[22/Jan/2016 11:44:49] {voimapfs.2412} <AsyncProcess '/opt/kerio/operator/bin/imap_helper' 'username' '1314991030' 'list' (FINISHED, pid 11376) at 0x9913a68> exited with non-zero status 67
[22/Jan/2016 11:44:49] {idle_helper.2417} Kerio Connect integration: mailbox username (Operator user username): IMAP connection lost: resetting connection because of a previously failed IMAP operation. Will reconnect in 4 seconds.
[22/Jan/2016 11:44:53] {idle_helper.2417} Kerio Connect integration: mailbox username (Operator user username): error connecting to IMAP: authentication failure (user's email is probably incorrect or is an alias). Will retry in 64 seconds.

I am not aware of any issues for the user, but I do get an email each times it happens. I have not been able to spot a pattern. Should I be concerned by this?

Thanks,

ft.
  •  
Filip Jenicek (Kerio)

Hi,

Operator has a user "username" which doesn't exist in Kerio Connect. As a result, voicemail doesn't work for "username" and an error message is logged.

To work around it, create a regular account in Connect or disable voicemail for user "username".

Filip
  •  
fishtech

Both Connect and Operator reach out to Open Directory for usernames, so the usernames are identical.

Also, I see the error for my personal account, but I still receive voicemail-to-email.

ft.
Previous Topic: Music On Hold Stream
Next Topic: Ring Group Strategies
Goto Forum:

Disclaimer:
Kerio discussion forums are intended for open communication between forum members and may contain information and material posted by members which may be useful in learning about Kerio products. The discussion forums are not intended to provide technical support for any specific product. Any information implied or expressed in the discussion forums is that of the posting member. Kerio is in no way responsible for the information posted in the forums, or its accuracy. Kerio employees may participate in the discussions, but their postings do not represent an offical position of the company on any issues raised or discussed. Kerio reserves the right to monitor and maintain the forums to promote free and accurate exchange of information.

Current Time: Mon Feb 20 19:19:05 CET 2017

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01062 seconds
.:: Contact :: Home ::.